Request a Free, No Obligation Consultation

Is Your Injury Covered Under

the Defense Bast Act?

Find out how to get what you deserve.

We will never share your email. Promise.

The Defense Base Act was established in 1941 to extend Longshore and Harbor workers compensation benefits to workers injured overseas on military bases or in war zones. Today, it now covers any contractor working under contract for the United States government.

Most U.S. civilian contractors are in immediate harm’s way by working in zones of special danger. You’re serving our country by supporting the men and women in uniform and U.S. humanitarian aid efforts under the Foreign Assistance Act or public works contracts. Because of your service, you deserve to recover any damages lost from your injury.

As DBA lawyers, we will protect your benefits and assert your rights throughout the entire process. At the Moschetta Law Firm, P.C., we specialize in Defense Base Act claims. We will represent you and your best interests, making sure that you’ll receive the maximum compensation possible. Let us focus on asserting your rights while you focus on your recovery.

Protect Your Rights & Benefits

You have a right to recover damages lost for past and future medical care expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. We represent civilian contractors covered under the Defense Base Act. 

Receive Your Due Compensation

With our lawyers representing you, you won’t have to worry about being pressured to take a lower settlement than what you’re entitled to receive. We’ll secure the compensation your due for your injuries, including past and future medical costs and lost income.

Get The Medical Treatment You Need

Medical costs for your injuries shouldn’t determine the treatment you need and deserve. With receiving the right financial compensation, you’ll get the medical treatment you’re entitled to for as long as you medically need it.

Copyright 2018 Moschetta Law.

28 West Cherry Avenue | Washington, Pennsylvania 15301-6808

1-877-472-1578 Toll Free | 724-225-3060 Telephone | 724-225-7311 Fax